Philippone Law Offices has been proudly serving Upstate New York communities for many years. The firm opened its doors in 1956 on South Fitzhugh Street in the historic Corn Hill District. Several local attorneys and judges were mentored by the firm’s founder under his philosophy and example. The firm is now located at the downtown riverfront’s Liberty Plaza located at 31 East Main Street, Suite 4000, Rochester, New York.
Our philosophy focuses on clients’ needs by employing professionalism, ethical behavior, and basic courtesy towards clients, lawyers, judges and other members of the justice system which brings a position of strength, respect, and leads to success in handling and winning cases. Phone calls are always returned promptly, and meetings are scheduled quickly and at first opportunity to meet.